A little bit about me...
Who am I?
Motherhood is hard. But it is the most rewarding and fulfilling job in the world and I love it.
Some of my favourite moments from motherhood so far are:
- The moment my daughter first looked at me and said the words ‘I love you’ without me saying them to her first.
- The little smile I always get when I go in to get my daughter after a nap.
- Childbirth. How incredible to be able to bring a child into the world. Everything about childbirth amazes me!
- When I catch my daughter saying things I know I say myself. The day she met her baby sister she looked at her, held her hand and said “It’s okay darling” to sooth her from crying…and my heart melted.
- Feeling my newborn’s tiny body relax against mine after a feed in the middle of the night.
- Simple things like sitting together at a cafe to enjoy a coffee and a babychino and feeling completely present with my two girls.
And so much more…